Author Topic: November ALL BLACKS ALL DAY ride  (Read 15722 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
November ALL BLACKS ALL DAY ride
« on: October 31, 2011, 08:57:18 pm »
Its coming.....November 19 is our annual All Blacks All Day trail ride up at Rausch Creek. Meet up at Rausch at 8 am plan on hitting the trail at 830.

I don't need to tell you all what to bring, if your doing black trails you know the ropes.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Lockers

• View Profile
Re: November ALL BLACKS ALL DAY ride
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 06:53:36 pm »

I'm in if this is still on..
Dan McKenna

94 YJ - 4.5" RE lift, 35" Pit Bull Rockers, D44's w/ARB's, Warn Winch, 4:1 Tera Low
06 LJ - 4.5" RE Long Arm Lift, 33" BFG's, 
67 Gladiator - (Future Project)
07 Dodge 2500 CTD / Tow Rig

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 11:53:22 pm »
Yes side kick its still on. 

Anyone else we will be doing trial 5 to start the day........

Mitch? Kieth? Jack?
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 06:51:40 am »
   Not sure I can make it, having some serious problems with my left shoulder (although neither shoulder is very good, getting old sucks...).

If I can't, have fun (Jenn, show 'em what Square Headlights can do and Dan.... try n keep up)   :D

The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

Chris "Hollywood" Borkowski

• B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 12:32:27 pm »
Okay, looks like will have to go. Someone has to make sure Jenn doesn't get stuck.
Chris Borkowski
'05 Grinch Green Rubicon
Too much to say but will put it simply,
"He's just on steroids"
2011 Ford F-350 SD DD/Tow Rig

Lockers

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 01:00:35 pm »

And here I was starting to miss you Jack....  :P
Dan McKenna

94 YJ - 4.5" RE lift, 35" Pit Bull Rockers, D44's w/ARB's, Warn Winch, 4:1 Tera Low
06 LJ - 4.5" RE Long Arm Lift, 33" BFG's, 
67 Gladiator - (Future Project)
07 Dodge 2500 CTD / Tow Rig

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 05:58:15 pm »
WELL, i GUESS i WILL HAVE TO GO TOO CHRIS, SO THAT WE CAN KEEP JEN IN THE MIDDLE JUST IN CASE SHE GETS STUCK IN EITHER DIRECTION  ;D
2008 jk  35" bfg's, 4'lift, disco's,  diff covers, 4:88's, limited slip front and rear, cold air intake, "cherry bomb" catback exhuast, Hypertec max programmer, bushwaker flares, stainless steel bumpers and nerf bars,coverking seat covers, cb
2007 liberty daughters daily driver.

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 09:05:55 am »
   Bob, you sure you wanna go? You might scratch up some Chrom... er, I mean some Stainless Steel.  ::)

Jack

The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 09:23:46 pm »
hahaha in case i get stuck huh......lol

gonna miss you Jack especially because Rick is going now  :o

Bob you couldn't stay with me on the black trails :P

So far I have Dan, Rick, Kieth, Chris and myself.........
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Mike D

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 11:55:05 pm »
Anyone have a seat open that I can ride shotgun, I thought I would have my jeep put back together by Friday and Lori said I cant take the XJ.
Thanks Mike

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 01:48:00 am »
 >:( :'( >:( :'( Was informed today I have to work Saturday  >:( >:( >:(
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 05:48:42 pm »
Man that sucks Rick!
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 02:17:13 am »
I feel the same way Jenn, but can't change it as much as I want to.
With the Holiday approaching and working in the food service (Restaurants) distribution industry just about anything and everything negative can/will happen just when you don't want it to.

This isn't the first time it's happened and certainly won't be the last. I am going to get back out there again. Outside my employer there is nothing (now) to alter my desire to do so.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2011, 11:32:38 pm »
Ugg I had a whole post typed up and the dag gone computer timed out and it was gone!!!!!!! :-X >:(

So here I go again....

AWESOME DAY! You all missed it we did 2 trails I had left to do on the map. So it was Dan, Chris, Kieth and I for the black trails ride. The day started on a bad note with Chris loosing a tire off his trailer, the wheel studs sheered off! Not good, however he did make it to the park ok. Hope that tire didn't get anyone. Chris and Kieth ended up going down the road a bit to pick up some parts and Dan and I played on the comp course and some hill climbs near by. It didn't take them long to get what Chris needed to fix the trailer. When they got back we fixed it up in a jiffy, got Chris unloaded and headed out for our first trail of the day. We started on trail 5, its got some rocky sections that are off camber and a few rock gardens. You come around the section where you can see big red hill climbs from C trail, the the trail heads up around those climbs and out to B. It was a fun little trail. After 5 we stopped for lunch out on E heading towards the south side. Right where we were parked was cemetery and we decided to do that trail. WOW that is an awesome trail. Matter of fact there is a red section of it we have already decided we are tackling in the spring! We made good time through cemetery and had time to keep heading down to the south side to do Roxy's Way. We played an took some pics on the rocks down there. It was accually Chris's idea first and I was skeptical as if it could be done with out any damage, but once Chris has his mind set hes doing it. Dan decided to follow suite as did I because we square headlights need to stick together and not let them Tj's get all the credit....lol. We got some cool pics and moved on to do the rest of the trail and called it a day. I think this was one of the best black trail rides we have ever done. Cant wait to do it again...........
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Chris "Hollywood" Borkowski

• B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 09:08:11 am »
Yes it was a very good trail day. Sun shining and a little cool. Thank Jenn for being the guide and Keith for the ride to the parts store. We had a good time. The black trails were exciting at times and that made it worth it. I hope more people come out for the spring ride since this is one of the more memorable rides to RC.
Chris Borkowski
'05 Grinch Green Rubicon
Too much to say but will put it simply,
"He's just on steroids"
2011 Ford F-350 SD DD/Tow Rig