Author Topic: Hello from Lancaster  (Read 5163 times)

Flex235

• View Profile
Hello from Lancaster
« on: September 27, 2011, 01:12:54 pm »
I'm new to Offroading. I've been up to Rausch Creek 3 times now this past year with the guys from MtZion Offroad and had a blast. I will be at the next meeting in October to sign up and can't wait to meet every one. Semper Fi!!
Felix G Mendez Sr
02 Tj, 8.8 rear by ECGS, 4.88 gearing, Solid dif covers, 4" Rough Country long arm lift, Tera Flex trackbar, Rough Country steering stabilizer, JKS discos, 35" General AT2 Grabers, Smittybuilt front and rear SRC bumpers with tire carrier and 8000lb XRC whinch.

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Lancaster
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 04:02:53 pm »

Not another Marine... JK.   

Welcome aboard. Looks like ur rig is set up for some good times, we DO have fun up @ R/C.

(Tattoo) Jack

The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

Flex235

• View Profile
Re: Hello from Lancaster
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 08:56:18 pm »
I am pretty excited to get out on the trail with some veteran trail riders!! I have some experience but not much. I just rode my first set of black trails on Sunday with the guys from Mt. Zion Offroad and it was a rush!! My rig is a work in progress still. Its going in for some BPE's from RC and then Im painting it Flat OD Green. See you all soon.
Felix G Mendez Sr
02 Tj, 8.8 rear by ECGS, 4.88 gearing, Solid dif covers, 4" Rough Country long arm lift, Tera Flex trackbar, Rough Country steering stabilizer, JKS discos, 35" General AT2 Grabers, Smittybuilt front and rear SRC bumpers with tire carrier and 8000lb XRC whinch.