PA Jeeps Club Forum > Introductions

Greetings All!

(1/2) > >>

cj5guy:
Just attended my 1st PA Show last week (I was the '79 Silver Ann CJ-5).  Nervous as all get out being there with all the 'Big Dogs'.  I can't thank everyone enough for making me (and my Jeep) feel welcome and part of the community.  What a great club - I've since joined! I'm now looking for a 'trail jeep' with all the fixins' so I'll be studying the forum for tips and advice.  Glad to be part of this great & friendly group of people!

Death Wobble:
Welcome to the club!  I'm glad that you enjoyed our show--it's my favorite time of the year!  Hope to see you at a meeting!  :)

Rick_Bear:
Bryan,

Thank you for allowing me to secure your Jeep for the evening before the event. I told you when you step on the grounds you'de become an extended part of our Club's family.

Colli:
Bryan forgot to mention that he won a first place trophy at our little event!  ;D Congrats Bryan!!! You really have a great looking little Renegade! It was truly a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to hanging out with you again!

Rick_Bear:
I spoke with Bryan yesterday and he's shopping for a JK to hit the trails with...He was "bitten" last week  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version