Annual Jeep Show > 14th Annual (2009)

Another OUTSTANDING Show

(1/3) > >>

Madelf:
Another OUTSTANDING Show.  Thank you to everyone involved!!!!  I never seem to make it to an entire weekend and this year was no different.  Sat. I helped at the Spectator gate and noticed the new wristbands & stamps, which made things much easier.  Last year we had people trying like crazy to beat us out of 5 bucks.  Sun. I got to work the O course thanks to Chief (don’t know his real name).  He put me on the logs & just told me not to lose anyone, I didn’t but I darn sure had a good time.  I’ve already blocked out the entire month of July for 2010 & baring anything I can’t control, I plan on making it from Thur. to Sun.  Funniest part of the whole show, Jen shutting down the entire event to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Rick.  I want to also thank all the drivers crossing the logs & having the patience to put up with a rookie spotter!!

Happy Birthday Rick, Thanks everyone & see you all next year

Madelf
 ;D

hillbilly:
you did great as well as the rest hope to see you again next year.

Jeepnharleymomma:
Wow Glenn I didn't know you made it out of the swap meet area. Glad to hear that. It was good seeing you again and hope you do make it out for the next one. Hanging out at the PA Jeep compound is always fun with you. 
I am just glad Rick had a wonderful birthday!LOL

(Tattoo) Jack:

Is this the guy who was spotting the log bridge Sunday morn'?  If so, THANKS for taking pictures of my XJ crossing the "big" rocks Sunday morning. They turned out great!!! ;D

Tattoo 8)

hillbilly:
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version