Author Topic: May Club Ride  (Read 17562 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
May Club Ride
« on: April 29, 2012, 06:28:45 pm »
Saturday May 12 will be the scheduled club ride at Rausch Creek. It will be a green/blue day.
Peter Caddick will be the guide for the day. He plans on leaving the staging area at 8:30 please post here if you plan on attending so he knows who to look for.

Thanks
Don't forget about our club social for go topless day on May 19! 
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Fatkid

• Mike Binkley
    • View Profile
Re: May Club Ride
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 12:08:11 pm »
Is there a fee for the ride..? How long does the ride usually last..

Is there a fee for the ride..? How long does the ride usually last..?  ;D

/
Red Rock Crystal
2007 Sahara Unlimited,  hard top , 6 speed manual trans.,
JKS Discos, AEV Tire carrier, CAI by Rugged Ridge, Evap. Skid plate, Prerunner light bar, KC off road lights, Rubicon Express 2" lift and steering stabilizer, BFG All Terrain T/A-KO Tires, CB Radio.

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 03:44:49 pm »
Just your entrance fee to Rausch Creek for the Day which is $35 for the driver, $7 for each passenger, and a $10 membership fee if you are not already a member of Rausch.

We usually wheel till at least 3pm but could go till dark. You can always leave when you want or need to, just ask and someone will gladly get you back to the staging area. (you have to travel in pairs while at Rausch)
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Fatkid

• Mike Binkley
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 08:19:38 am »
Thanks for the info. I will give notice if I will be making the ride. Never been there or on any trail ride before.  ;D
Red Rock Crystal
JKS Discos, AEV Tire carrier, CAI by Rugged Ridge, Evap. Skid plate, Prerunner light bar, KC off road lights, Rubicon Express 2" lift and steering stabilizer, BFG All Terrain T/A-KO Tires, CB Radio.

Fatkid

• Mike Binkley
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 08:26:12 am »
I was reading the requiements list.....factory battery tie down bracket meets the requiement for securing the battery..? ???
Red Rock Crystal

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 07:59:40 pm »
Yes the factory one is fine. That requirement is there because people have used ratchet straps, bungie cords and zip ties to hold a battery down and is unsafe with all the bouncing around the Jeep does on the trail.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

peter84

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 08:28:04 pm »
Mike,
A club ride on greens (easy) trails is a great way to start trail riding. Our intent with these rides is to have a safe and fun day out. If there are parts of the trail that you are unfortable doing there is always a way around it, or someone in the group to talk you through that part of the trail. Any other questions or concerns fell free to either post here or send me a PM.
Regards,  Peter
Peter Caddick
2006 TJ - 4" Zone Offroad Products lift, 33x10.50x15 BFG A/T, 6" Bushwaker flares, Bestop Tyre Carrier, Skid Row engine and fuel tank skid plates, A to Z Rocker Guards, SYE, BDS belly up pan
2012 Patriot 4x4 Sport
2015 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
2015 Cherokee Latitude 4x4 V6

Fatkid

• Mike Binkley
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 12:12:49 pm »
Thanks for the info. as of right now it looks like I will be at the ride. This will be my first time. My biggest concern is my jeep is a daily driver...don't want to break anything right away. Not afraid to get dirty though. Looks like the weather will be great. I may even drag the wife along for the ride.  ::)
Red Rock Crystal

Fatkid

• Mike Binkley
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 12:14:50 pm »
if I am at R.C. by 8am ..? is that plenty of time to check in and such..?
Red Rock Crystal

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 02:49:29 pm »
Yes it is.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Fatkid

• Mike Binkley
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 12:09:35 pm »
I will be at the ride on saturday...see you then.... ;D
Red Rock Crystal

CJ8Ted

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 06:31:55 pm »
I'm planning on hitting this ride.

Ted
85' CJ8 on 33s w/ 4.56s

CJ8Ted

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 08:42:19 pm »
See you guys tomorow AM ;D

Ted
85' CJ8 on 33s w/ 4.56s

Fatkid

• Mike Binkley
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 08:49:15 pm »
Yes,  I will see you also. Hope to arrive just before 8am.  ;D
Red Rock Crystal

peter84

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 09:42:10 pm »
See you in the morning.
Peter Caddick
2006 TJ - 4" Zone Offroad Products lift, 33x10.50x15 BFG A/T, 6" Bushwaker flares, Bestop Tyre Carrier, Skid Row engine and fuel tank skid plates, A to Z Rocker Guards, SYE, BDS belly up pan
2012 Patriot 4x4 Sport
2015 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
2015 Cherokee Latitude 4x4 V6