Annual Jeep Show > 18th Annual (2013)

13-July-2013 seven days and a wake up

<< < (2/11) > >>

Jeepnharleymomma:
I like our show better. We have way more Jeep parts vendors and a swap meet section.

Colli:
Yes, Bantam had a scented candle vendor, a basement waterproofing vendor, and a chiropractor. They'll take anyone's money, Jeep related or not. Although an argument could be made for the chiropractor.

HANGMAN:
So, I guess you never had to make a trail repair by candle light, also good to keep the hands warm in January while making that trail repair.
As with the basement waterproofing, best place to test the Jeeps under water capability would be your basement filled with water, (water can't get in water can't get out) in the convenience of your own home.

Rick_Bear:
You don't see vendors like that at our Jeep Show any more because it's not what our participants want.
I could jam the place with hundreds of that nature but we're not "all about the money" like Bantam is.

I attended Bantam and have some very disappointing stories. They'll NEVER learn because it's not ran by "Jeepers". They have NO clue.

Death Wobble:
Did they have replacement window and timeshare vendors?  Gotta have those to round out the field of unnecessaries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version