Annual Jeep Show > 17th Annual (2012)

Classification CHANGE for 2012

<< < (2/3) > >>

spiceywolf:
hay rick,
registrations are comeing in,,i am so ready for this years show,
no worries this year, i am on top of it...lol
no i would like to keep up with the regisrations as they come in so that means the window plaques as well,
is larry going to be printing them again??????
if so and you dont mind he can shipp them to me if it makes things easyer on you,
hope to see you soon at one of the meetings.         

bob

Colli:
I always thought if the parade of winners was a little earlier, more people would be able to stay and participate. I imagine folks who aren't local have to get on the road early Sunday to get home. Although, doing it earlier may not mesh well with the rest of the schedule.

docthrush:

--- Quote from: Rick_Bear on August 17, 2011, 06:04:05 am ---Class #1 - Military / Agriculture (The Jeep historical class / 1st - 2nd - 3rd Place awarded OVERALL)

--- End quote ---

Military and agriculture jeeps are in the same category?  While they are both historically significant that's like comparing apples and oranges.  I understand that there are few military jeeps that come at this point, but this is surely not a way to increase that number.

doc

Rick_Bear:
doc,

That's a mis-print and has been corrected...

moose74:
If there is a 2nd place trophy left over could you donate it to me. Since there was only 1st place this year in class 8 stock. ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version