Author Topic: Body Lift  (Read 12581 times)

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
Re: Body Lift
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 09:46:02 am »
Like I said I knew it couldn't have body lifts, but my one friend was so sure that it could, he wanted me to post this.

If you were so sure then why didn't ya say "read my lips". Just have him point out the body mounts to ya.

The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2009, 03:16:43 pm »
I stated that I would "stir" up the crowd and I did JUST THAT.....!
I know what I'm good at  ;)

Round, square, rectangular, triangular I could care less...Just take the time to know your vehicle.
This recreation helps if you do. To buy and just play without ANY type of knowledge becomes someone else's frustration.

Many of us have "Been There & Done That"....I mean being on the frustrated end but dedicated to helping out because it's what we do.

I'm hell bent on having the CJ back out there come spring time.....Then I better see everyone else.
I'm years behind fixing & tweeking things after just abusing it without care. It runs, it climbs & crawls so run it hard. I'll get caught up.

Jack, I haven't been on the trail with you since...Hell, I can't really remember but I do know you were mostly stock. Looking forward to it.
I'll be sure to bring plenty of straps and the winch will be in working order to help you out  ;D It has to be, I rely on it myself too much  ;)
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

etaucher

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 10:05:08 pm »
Like I said I knew it couldn't have body lifts, but my one friend was so sure that it could, he wanted me to post this.

If you were so sure then why didn't ya say "read my lips". Just have him point out the body mounts to ya.

Because hes the type of person that doesn't really take peoples words when it comes to cars or stuff, because hes a mister know it all. He has to look the info up, and thats what he did after I left telling him that the Cherokees can't get body lifts.
......Keep on Trucking......
-----------------------------------------
1993 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0L, Auto, 2" Shackle Lift, 31x10.50R15
-----------------------------------------
Edward Taucher