Author Topic: 06 TJ UNLIMITED RUBICON  (Read 6337 times)

micksavage74

• View Profile
06 TJ UNLIMITED RUBICON
« on: June 28, 2012, 12:30:18 am »
HEY GUYS JUST WANT TO PICK UR BRAINS AND EXPERIENCE A BIT.PUTTING A RANCHO 3INCH ROCK CRAWLER KIT ON MY JEEP .GOT THE RECOMMENDED DOUBLE CARDAN DRIVESHAFT AND EXTENDED BRAKE LINES BUT WAS WONDERING WHILE IM TEARING IT APART IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD BE LOOKING TO UPGRADE SWAP BAR?STEERING LINKAGE?

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: 06 TJ UNLIMITED RUBICON
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 10:28:43 am »
I have the same year model....

You have the standard model or the Rubicon edition...?
I only ask because you may want to look into a SYE Kit if it's not the RUBICON Edition.
JKS quick dis-connects for your sway bar. The best on the market...!
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

micksavage74

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 11:06:58 am »
NO ITS THE RUBICON MODEL ALTOUGH THE RANCHO KIT DOES COME WITH DISCONNECTS. IM JUST WONDERING ABOUT STUFF LIKE SWAY BAR OR THE STEERING LINKAGE TRYING TO GET SOMEWHAT READY FOR THE PA JEEP SHOW.
I'LL STILL HAVE A GOOD WAY TO GO AS FAR AS PROTECTION GOES TUMMY TUCKER AND SUCH.

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 01:23:04 am »
You won't need to deal with anything with your sway bar or steering with a 3" lift.
Your kit should come with all you need.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...